Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bastard Mini-blinds had it comin'

I'm becoming more and more like my husband every day.

Today I broke nay, shattered, the second set of mini-blinds in our apartment within two weeks. The first set i sic'd the vacuum on. This set I took out with sheer brute force. I guess I just felt like flexing The Hounds otherwise known as my beastly forearms. Anyway. They had it coming.

Kept giving me the stank eye.


Internet scammers are stupid.

I put up a post on Craigslist in hopes of selling the $6,400 dollar diamond ring that I got stuck paying for 4 years ago, and the only responses I've gotten have been from dumbasses that are trying to get one over on me.

Since WHEN do WOMEN offer to buy a ring advertised for $5000 MORE than the asking price for a "dear friend", and need it shipped overseas, and they always ask for my PayPal account and never give a shipping address. Dumb. Just how stupid do you have to be to get suckered into getting your money stolen on the interwebs...

I just wish someone that was ACTUALLY interested in buying the ring would email me.


anywho.

I dunno. I thought about doing a full-out post, but I'm just too tired. My Perfect Darling Angel Child had a hard day today which translates to me holding him most of the day so I'm bushed.

Like two birds.


Krista's Thoughts Before Bedtime:

1.) The superbowl is stupid. I miss football. Actual. Football. College ball. High School ball. I miss when it was exciting and junk and not about over-the-top pageantry and commercials and commentary. Blood, sweat, and that Hometown feeling. sigh.

2.) Forget pet brushes; my run-of-the-mill hair comb works better for taming my little lions' fur.

3.) Today Ronin got to be Spock. He hurt his little fingers and the way I bandaged them up made him look like he was telling people to "live long and prosper" all day.

4.) Two people told me that I look skinny today. And they're not related to me. Win.

5.) I ate healthy food at the superbowl party today. By default. Ronin wanted to play with the veggies, but he wouldn't eat them; he instead put them in my mouth and laughed while I ate them. Then he stole the fried mozzarella cheese stick out of my hand and ate it before I could get more than one bite in. What a sweet boy, helping mama stay skinny.

6.) Damn that Kardashian woman and her impossibly perky perfect body. No one can live up to that physical standard. Well, no one who's name is Krista Custer who's had a kid and whose skin is riddled with deep purple stretch marks. Did I just make you throw up a little bit?

7.) I've decided, after watching it non-stop this Saturday, that I am officially a Gleek and will be watching the show for the forseeable future.

8.) I think I'm ready for menopause. Mood swings are one of God's cruelest jokes. That and the poor platypus. The kids at school must have really had a field day making fun of him.

9.) I wish my hair would grow faster. I wish it were more like that of a football player's hair; long, flowing, majestic.

10) It must be terrible to be a janitor that works after the superbowl ends. All that confetti. All that glitter. All that spilled beer. All that puke...

1 comment:

  1. 1) Emmalyn feeds me all the time!...well, she tries. Since she has decided to start picking her nose like its her job, I attempt to avoid it (often in vain).
    2) My purple stretch marks remind me of a burn victim...or freddy cruger victim...
    3) Glee is fanastic.
    4) Move to Korea. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy; I want to hear what you have to say.