Monday, February 21, 2011

slow down, uterus.

it is way too early for morning sickness. i mean, i don't even know if my Eggo is Preggo or not, yet.

all i know is that for the last three days i've been very nauseated in the morning and sometimes into the afternoon.

i tried cutting out my morning coffee, still felt like barfing.
i tried cutting out my morning vitamins, still felt like blowing chunks.

so here are my guesses:

1. I have a stomach virus that somehow magically disappears in the afternoon.
2. I have been knocked up with some very eager sperm that is chomping at the bit to get my pregnancy hormones swirling and my breakfast twirling into the toilet.

i may have been knocked up twice, judging by how icky i've felt the last three days. perhaps i've been invaded by twins? time will tell.

The Countdown Until Krista Pees On A Stick:

Eleven days.

but i may cheat and have my blood drawn and tested when i take my WonderBoy Ronin in for his 1 Year appointment at the hospital.

it's so fun being a woman.


but i feel like there's a tad too much vomit and blood involved in having two X chromosomes.

that's just me.


Krista's Thoughts Before Bedtime:

1. i need a new hobby. i finished all my sudoku books, i counted and rolled Mike's penny collection, and my toes are neatly pedicured. dot dot dot. now what? thumb twiddle. question mark.

2. it is decided that i enjoy typing out emoticons instead of making them. smiley face. winky face. kissy face. oh the joy.

3. had a Grilled Krista (without the pepperoni) at 9:30 and almost immediately regretted the decision to eat it.

4.  Ronin walked around Walmart today holding a kiwi. he was scared of it because it's furry, at first, but Mike touched it and held it out for him, and Ronin grabbed it and didn't let it go. he showed it to several ladies doing their grocery shopping, then spotted me and ran to me holding it out in front of him. we ended up buying it. i love my boy!

5. i need to start stretching more. that's it.


goodnight everyone.

winky face.

1 comment:

  1. :D oh krista....you always make my day!!! i guess its your utter awesomeness that makes the fact that you writing out your emoticons so much funnier than if anybody else did it...Ronin holding the kiwi made me all :D :D :D he's so darn adorable!! btw, may i say again how excited i am for you to find out if you're preggo!!! Sorry about the morning sickness!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy; I want to hear what you have to say.